Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Difference Between Houses And Homes

Sorry Mike C, I know you're not gonna like this post...
-----

Every once in a while I remember how much I love Cursive...now is one of those "every once in a while's."

In talking to some of my friends who liked Curisve, I found out that a majority of them had never heard "The Difference Between Houses and Homes." Houses/Homes is a compilation of a bunch of old Cursive tracks from OOP 7"s (including the split with Small Brown Bike(<3)).
Cursive - The Difference Between Houses and Homes: Lost Songs and Loose Ends 1995-2001 (Saddle Creek 2005)

1. Dispenser
2. Pivotal
3. Sucker & Dry
4. Icebreakers
5. And the Bit Just Chokes Them
6. There's a Coldest Day in Every Year
7. A Disruption in the Normal Swing of Things
8. Nostalgia
9. The Knowledgeable Hasbeens
10. Polar
11. A Disruption in Our Lines of Influence
12. I Thought There'd be More Than This

Buy "The Difference Between Houses and Homes" here:
Saddle Creek

No comments: